Change of Name Deed

If you would like to change your name, our efficient same day service means we prepare the document on the same day as your appointment, for you to take home with you.

You will need a Change of Need Deed in order to prove your new name and to be able to alter passports, driving licences and other identification documents.

If you wish to change your child’s name, everyone with Parental Responsibility must agree the change. A child’s name cannot be changed without this permission unless there is a court order in place.

If you wish to change your name or discuss changing your child’s name, please contact us for further information.

Contact Us