Emergency contact numbers
Due to the Covid pandemic and following government advice we have temporarily closed our office until further notice.
If your matter is extremely urgent then you may use the emergency contact details for the following departments below. PLEASE ONLY USE THEM IF IT IS A GENUINE EMERGENCY (for example, a Court hearing, Court trial, injunction, bail, repossession, police station attendance, expiry of limitation or key time limit, exchange and completion of property etc.):
- (RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY)
- Dawn Cherry – 07712534801 firstname.lastname@example.org
- (COMMERCIAL PROPERTY)
- Sue Richmond-Sterry – 07760772006 email@example.com
- (FAMILY LAW AND FAMILY & SOCIAL SERVICES MEETING/HEARINGS)
- Sarah Scott – 07921022624 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Dooley – 07885698453 email@example.com
- (PERSONAL INJURY)
- Khalid Sadiq – 07712534807 firstname.lastname@example.org
- (WILLS AND PROBATE)
- Jayne Jackson – 07515199881 email@example.com
- (DISPUTE RESOLUTION)
- Amy Cusworth – 07712534804 firstname.lastname@example.org
- (RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY)
Oxley & Coward Solicitors LLP is next to the Town Hall on Moorgate Street in Rotherham. We are easily accessible by foot, road and rail.
Our post code is S60 2HB (number 34). Head towards the town centre from Moorgate Road which becomes Moorgate Street. We are located next to the Town Hall on Moorgate Street.
By Motorway (from the M1)
Our post code is S60 2HB (number 34). The easiest approach is from Junction 33 of the M1:
- Follow the signs for Rotherham on leaving the M1, turn right at the first roundabout signed for the Rotherham District General Hospital.
- Follow the ring-road for about 1/2 mile to the first set of traffic lights/cross-roads.
- Turn left at the lights on to Moorgate Road (which becomes Moorgate Street). Drive for about 1.5 miles to the end of Moorgate Road. You will pass Rotherham District General Hospital on the left.
- You will come to 2 sets of traffic lights, about 300 yards apart, go straight through these.
- You are now in a one way system with meters on either side.
- You will see our building on the right hand side.
- There is parking (pay and display meters) in front of our offices. We do however have a car park behind our offices with some limited car parking (take the right immediately next to our offices, round to the back).
Get off at Rotherham Central Railway Station. We around a 12 minutes walk away through the town centre. Head for the Town Hall on Moorgate Street (we are next to the Town Hall).
The central bus station is around a 10 minute walk from our offices. From the bus station walk through the town centre heading for the Town Hall on Moorgate Street. We are next to the Town Hall.
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.
In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure here. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
What do to if we cannot resolve your complaint
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.
Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint
- No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
- No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.
Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm.
Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ