Oxley & Coward are Lexcel and ISO9001 quality approved. This reflects our commitment to training and developing all our staff from our most recently employed Trainee Administrative Assistants to our most senior Fee Earners and Partners. The firm provides a happy, friendly and dynamic environment where all have an opportunity to progress. Speculative employment applications welcome.
- Full time Property Legal Assistant
- Criminal Law Solicitor/Duty Solicitor
- Childcare Solicitor to join our busy Family Team, Full time position, but part-time may be considered. A Member of the Children Accreditation Scheme would be an advantage or working towards Accreditation.
- Risk & Compliance Administrator – to assist the COLP, COFA and MLRO with compliance. This position would suit a Law graduate with an interest in Law or compliance. No experience is required as training is given.
- Admin/Paralegal. An opportunity has arisen for an admin/paralegal. Duties include: file opening, typing, general administration, costing of files and research. As this is a position where there will be training provided this is not a position where remote working is possible and is office based.
- Commercial Property Secretary
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary depending on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please send your CV to Mrs Donna Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All vacancies offer a competitive salary and benefits package.