Employment matters are a concern whether you are an employer or an employee. Sometimes its’ hard to know where to start when an issue arises but the sooner you get advice the easier it is for us to help. We can guide you through the pitfalls and complexities, offering you practical advice on the wide range of employment issues.
Our aim is to provide valuable, practical advice on all areas of employment law in which you might require advice, assistance and representation such as:
- Tribunal/Court Representation
- Settlement agreements
- Employment particulars/contracts and staff handbooks
- Disciplinary and Grievances
- Unfair Dismissal; constructive dismissal; wrongful dismissal
- Breach of contract claims (Unlawful deduction of wages; failure to give notice; failure to follow procedure; holidays; maternity/paternity rights; working time regulations; restrictive covenants etc)
- Discrimination (sex; race; disability; religion; race; age; sexual orientation)
- Equal Pay
Employment law is a fast changing area of law which is also complicated. Let us help you to make sense of it and understand what options you have. We can advise, assist and represent you at all levels and we aim to provide a practical service with a common sense approach in which you feel supported and helped through what is no doubt a very stressful and difficult time.
- Are you having problems at work?
- Do you feel your rights are being infringed?
- Are you suffering from discrimination?
- Do you have grievances or are you facing disciplinary action?
- Have you been dismissed?
We will be pleased to help you in any employment matters, as employer or employee. Please email Employment@oxcow.co.uk or call us on 01709 510999 for a FREE no obligation discussion.