Statutory Declaration for Marriage Abroad

If you are getting married abroad you will usually need to complete a Statutory Declaration to confirm that you are free and single to marry. Your travel agent will tell you what is required.

Our efficient same day service means that once you have made an appointment, your document will be prepared and ready for you to sign at your meeting.

Contact Us