Care and Supervision Proceedings
Local Authorities may issue an application at Court if they feel there are no alternative ways to protect a child who may be at risk of significant harm. Such proceedings may result in a child being placed into foster care or with alternative family members.
If proceedings are issued we will :-
- Obtain or seek to obtain free legal advice & assistance for you through the Legal Aid Agency
- Obtain and carefully consider all paperwork & evidence including providing you with copies
- Prepare applications or evidence on your behalf
- Represent you at Court and Advocates Meetings
- Provide you with support, advice and guidance throughout the process
- Suggest and help you find any additional support or services you require
- Keep you regularly updated and informed
Please contact our specialist team of Child Law Accredited Specialists for more information.