Agency (charging order; possession order; small claims court hearing; order to attend for questioning)
Not only does our dedicated, professional Dispute Resolution team act for individuals and commercial clients, but we are also able to act for other solicitors outside of the area, in hearings in our local courts and tribunals. We can offer a cost effective representation where required due to the location of the hearing or availability of the instructing party.
Some examples of the types of matters our team can deal with on an agency basis are:
- charging order hearings
- possession hearings
- small claims court hearings
- orders to attend court for questioning
We aim to provide competitive fixed quotes, where possible, to assist you in budgeting for discreet instructions. Fixed fees are considered on a case by case basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss prices or any other types of hearings where representation is required, which are not listed above.
Do not delay, contact us today to book your cover and ensure representation at those all important hearings!
OUR SPECIALIST TEAM CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Agency (charging order; possession order; small claims court hearing; order to attend for questioning)
- Bankruptcy Disputes (application for annulment; application for rescission)
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Matters (section 146 notices; dilapidation claims; rent reviews; rent arrears; enforcement of covenants)
- Contract Disputes (sale of goods; misrepresentation; breach of contact; enforcement of terms)
- Costs Guidance
- Debt Recovery (court proceedings; enforcement; charging order; possession order; order to attend for questioning)
- Disputed Wills and Probate
- Intellectual Property Rights (passing off; trademark infringement; copyright infringement; patent infringement)
- Landlord and Tenant (section 21 notice; section 8 notice; possession proceedings; dilapidations claims; rent arrears; enforcement of covenants
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Property Disputes (boundary disputes, right of way, easements; adverse possession; rectification of title; party wall)