Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Stressed about a dispute? Don’t know where to turn? Look no more!
Our team of specialists is here to help, whether you are an individual or a business, we can offer practical, tactical and cost effective advice when you are in need of some guidance. You need to be ready to act quickly and with confidence whenever a dispute arises. This can be a difficult, stressful and bewildering experience regardless of which side you are on, whether you are the one bringing the claim or the one against whom action is being taken or threatened, we are here to help.
We aim is to be on hand to bring or defend that all important claim when you need us most, helping you achieve the most cost effective and advantageous outcome, whether that be through the court process or alternative dispute resolution such as mediation, in a wide range of matters including property, contract, landlord and tenant disputes and debt recovery, to name a few.
Put off by costs? Don’t be! We will discuss with you the most appropriate form of funding options available dependent on your circumstances up front, and can deal with many matters under a fixed fee, through insurance, or by setting agreed caps on fees and billing monthly to spread the cost.
We will be pleased to help you in any dispute resolution matters. Please email DisputeResolution@oxcow.co.uk or call us on 01709 510999 for a FREE no obligation discussion.
OUR SPECIALIST TEAM CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Agency (charging order; possession order; small claims court hearing; order to attend for questioning)
- Bankruptcy Disputes (application for annulment; application for rescission)
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Contract Disputes (sale of goods; misrepresentation; breach of contact; enforcement of terms)
- Costs Guidance
- Debt Recovery (court proceedings; enforcement; charging order; possession order; order to attend for questioning)
- Disputed Wills and Probate
- Intellectual Property Rights (passing off; trademark infringement; copyright infringement; patent infringement)
- Landlord and Tenant (section 21 notice; section 8 notice; possession proceedings; dilapidations claims; rent arrears; enforcement of covenants
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Property Disputes (boundary disputes, right of way, easements; adverse possession; rectification of title; party wall)