Our Prison law team are part of the Criminal department and can provide advice and assistance in all areas of Prison law. These include advice and help on:
- The prison discipline system including submitting written representations and representation at independent adjudications.
- Transfers and allocations.
- Calculation of sentence.
- Recall of prisoners on licence home detention curfews (tagging).
- Mandatory drug testing.
- Allegations against staff or other inmates.
- Parole board reviews including submitting written representations and attendance oral hearings.
- Other general advice.
We will be pleased to help you in any crime related matters.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24 hour Helpline 01709 513682