- Are you having problems at work?
- Do you feel your rights are being infringed?
- Are you suffering from discrimination?
- Do you have grievances or are you facing disciplinary action?
- Have you been dismissed?
Employment law is a fast changing area of law which is also complicated. Let us help you to make sense of it and understand what your rights at work are. We can advise, assist and represent you at all levels and we aim to provide a practical service with a common sense approach in which you feel supported and helped through what are invariably very stressful and difficult times.
Some of the areas in which you may need assistance include
- Disciplinary procedures
- Grievance procedures
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Discrimination - sex, race, disability, age
- Contract of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Transfer of undertakings
- Sickness entitlement
- Equal pay
- Maternity and Paternity rights
- Restrictive covenants
- Working time regulations
We will be pleased to help you in any employment or employee matters.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 01709 510999